Exhibit April 2022 Open Art Exhibit
April 1, 2022 - April 29, 2022free
April Open Art Exhibit
The La Ronge Arts Council’s Annual Open Community Art Exhibit is coming soon. There is no theme, so all of your artwork is eligible (as long as it is suitable for display in a public building which is not primarily an art gallery).
This exhibit is open to all members of the La Ronge area community and is planned to hang from April. 1-29, 2022.
• This can be anything visual, either two or three dimensional, and in any medium. Artwork must be ORIGINAL, so no copies, patterns, kits, etc.
• Work is limited to two pieces per artist.
• It must be ready to hang in our Mistasinihk Place gallery space, which for two-dimensional pieces means having a wire hanger on the back! Three-dimensional pieces must be small enough to fit into the display cases if they cannot hang on the wall. Small artworks can also be displayed in the cases for safety. (Space is limited so please let us know your requirements so we can allot space accordingly.)
• The LRAC has frames to lend: 11”x14”, 16”x20”, or 18”x24”. Contact us to arrange a loan.
The DEADLINE: Dates to note are as follows:
• Friday, March 25, 2022: Have your registration in to the LRAC. (see registration form and waiver below)
• Friday, April 1, 2022: Bring your pieces to Mistasinihk Place between 4-6p.m. for hanging.
• Friday, April 29, 2022: Pick up your pieces between 4-6p.m.
Your ENTRY: You have 3 ways to submit the registration form and waiver attached below:
• email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• mail to LRAC, c/o Alex Robertson Public Library, Box 5680, La Ronge, S0J 1L0
• drop off at the Alex Robertson Public Library.
Email email@example.com, if you have questions or want to borrow frames.
All La Ronge area artists are invited to submit work for this exhibit. Use the link button below to access the registration form which contains important dates and guidelines for hanging. Artists are invited to submit work to this exhibit by sending the form attached here to the La Ronge Arts Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.